Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011- Meeting with Robert

Met with Robert this afternoon at his home. He reminded me over the phone prior to going, that the most important thing is not that we have brought them to church, but that the "church" has come to him. Is there a greater compliment?

We spoke about Thanksgiving arrangements. He's asking for one big table and one serving table. We are providing all the furnishings and allowing him this year to rest. He enjoys loving on the MHMR, because it has become his life. He doesn't earn a living and is fighting disability each day as it progressively gets worse.

He yearns for God to pour out His goodness on His life. He cried today while we prayed. I have been truly thankful to serve him, even though it only has been for a short time.

Till next time...

PS: I got a "Happy Easter" gift from one of the patients. I'll show you once I upload it on here. I left it behind because it was his favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment