Thursday, November 11, 2010

October 2, 2010: Delay

There is such a big delay today. The people took sometime to arrive, but that's ok. We were able to get enough people to distribute all the food and clothes, but at the second stop. We ran out of food pretty quickly, especially when I bought twice as many hot dogs as last time and I had over 15 dogs left over previously. The pictures will give you more or less what we were doing. What was distinctly different this time was that people stayed around more to chit chat. I enjoyed that.

Again, I'd like to thank Joey for coming out. He brought a friend of his from NFWBC. I momentarily had a brain lapse and forgot his name. It is awesome to get so many youth, college, ministers, and friends involved with this. There's nothign more fun than going rogue, meeting new faces, and providing help. Maybe we are the angels they talk about. Something to think about.












No comments:

Post a Comment